25 September 2013

the one... with lovelies on etsy

 

 

I really enjoy strolling my way through Etsy - I completely lose track of the time when I do eeek!  It still surprises at just how many talented people there are in the world.

Some time back I would bring you my Etsy finds but somehow that stopped - not sure why really - so I think it's about time I brought it back.

 


My first shop to feature is loosepetals.

Loose Petals is by artist Karen Young who is a nationally renowned artist in the gift industry for over 20 years.  In her shop you will find prints and posters just like the ones above.

I just love the colours, they're sensational!

Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. I Love Etsy, too much beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Libby, thanks for visiting my blog. Etsy is like pinterest - they are both addictive! Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...