15 October 2013

the one... where I celebrate 200 posts


I can't believe I am celebrating 200 posts!

That is so exciting.

Second Life of a Blue House started back in May 2012 when I made a start on the renovations.  The plan was and is, to give this little cottage a new life - one that it deserves.

I think this is the perfect opportunity to take you back to the beginning...


As you can see from the photo above, the cottage was in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint and new window awnings and that's just for starters.

There has been a lot of work over the past 18 months so to bring you up to speed, here is a progress photo with new paint, window awnings, front porch light and the plantation shutters.


The renovations are still ongoing, with a long way to go yet.


I couldn't be happier with the progress and if it's possible I love this cottage more each day.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for reading and supporting me.  I am thoroughly enjoying myself and I love meeting new people every day.

Lisa xo

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love before and afters-so motivating to keep going! It looks so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ness. I love a good before and after photo too! Lisa.xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! wow 200 posts, you've been a busy lady :)
    Your cottage is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Libby. It's amazing at how quickly that has happened. Lisa xo

      Delete
  3. The cottage looks amazing Lisa! Your hard work certainly paid off. Congratulations on 200 fantastic posts and look forward to reading the next 200 - no pressure :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps! No pressue - it has been fun. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...